Contact Roger in Parliament

Roger is our voice in Parliament. You can contact Roger on matters going on in Parliament or to visit the Palace of Westminster. 

You can contact him in the following ways:

Write: Roger Williams, Portcullis House, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA


Phone: 02072 198 145


Twitter: @RogerWilliamsLD


How can Roger help?

Showing 3 reactions

  • commented 2015-01-09 17:39:29 +0000
    Hello, During December my BT landline and internet was down twice for a total of three weeks. With no mobile signal in my area it brought home how in an emergency, like my house on fire or my husband keeling over with a heart attack, how I am supposed to contact the emergency services? My neighbours, all farmers, at one point had no BT phone working either so you could not go for help to them. Is it possible to step up the campaign for a mobile signal for all over the Brecon area or maybe BT to give prioritisation to customers in a no mobile phone area to fix problems quicker. Don’t know if this is a ‘well this is what living in the countryside is like moment’ but all I could think about when I had no phone and no mobile was thank goodness something bad didn’t happen, it could mean the difference between life and death or house gone if that fire engine took an hour to come because I had to drive 20minutes or more to find an area where my mobile did work! Hope you can help! Kind regards,
  • followed this page 2014-09-23 10:25:29 +0100
  • commented 2014-06-16 17:40:22 +0100
    Help me with the website